Our Family Serving Your Family for Over 65 Years
For more than 65 years, Gabaldon Mortuary has helped families arrange personalized, affordable funeral services in Albuquerque, New Mexico. If your loved one recently passed, our licensed funeral directors and staff will help you create a beautiful service that is a touching reminder of their life.
Making arrangements after the death of a family member may feel overwhelming, but you can trust our funeral directors to take you through every step of the process. You and your family will be at the center of funeral planning as we create a service that reflects your deepest wishes and those of your loved one.
Affordable Funerals, Memorials & Cremation Services
Gabaldon Mortuary provides personalized and traditional funeral services for all faiths. We offer many options to help ease the difficulty of this time:
- Funeral arrangements for your loved one. We provide traditional funeral services, cremation services, military burials and much more.
- Learn about green burials in New Mexico and how you can honor your loved one in an eco-friendly way.
- Discover how you can celebrate the life of your loved one with a touching memorial service.
- Find out about our cremation services, including memorials and scatter ceremonies to honor your loved one.
- Preplan your funeral arrangements and learn about funeral insurance.
We carry a large assortment of memorial gifts and cremation urns personalized to create a special tribute to your loved one. At Gabaldon Mortuary, we strive to help you gain closure after losing a loved one, providing permanent memorialization and support services to help you process your grief.
Compassionate Funeral Services in Albuquerque, NM
We are a family-owned and operated funeral home, so your loved one will be in our care from the moment you call us through the years following the death of your loved one. If you are wondering what to do when a loved one dies or how to plan a funeral, we are here to help any time, day or night. Contact us to begin the funeral planning process.