What to Look for in a Mortuary in Albuquerque, NM
The way your loved one is cared for and honored after their passing is of extreme importance. To find the best mortuary that will treat your loved one with dignity and respect, consider:
- Services. Review the services that each mortuary offers to determine whether or not they can help you with honoring the wishes of your loved one.
- Referrals. Speak to others in the community for referrals. Talking with others with experience can let you know what you might experience and can help you decide.
- Customization. Creating meaningful funeral experiences requires innovative ideas and customization. Look for an innovative funeral home that offers the personalization you are looking for.
- Experience. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to knowing that the remains of your loved one will be treated with respect and dignity, and will not be compromised.
- Compassion. The death of a loved one is among the most difficult life experiences to go through. The mortuary you select should have staff who is compassionate and understanding of the situation you are in.
- Cost. Being able to honor your loved one within your financial means is important. Examine the prices and determine the final cost. Be cautious of tricky advertising and non-stated costs.
Choosing where your loved one will be cared for and sheltered after their passing is a big decision to make, and it can dictate how you are able to honor and memorialize their legacy.
- At Gabaldon Mortuary, you have the ability to customize any part of your loved one’s funeral or memorial service, as well as the casket, urn, etc.
- Being in business for more than 65 years, we have a heartfelt connection to the community we serve.
- The positive impression that the Gabaldon family and staff leave will be remembered warmly by your family.
- We are here to make this difficult time easier, taking care of the details so you can begin the grieving process.
- And when you contact us for service, you will be pleased to work with a helpful staff that never pressures you to spend more.
Preplan Your Funeral
Preplanning your funeral gives you the opportunity to take some of the burden and stress off your loved ones after you pass. At Gabaldon Mortuary, you can speak to a licensed funeral director about your wishes. We also offer funeral insurance that can cover some or all of the cost of your burial or cremation services.
Taking Care of Albuquerque Families for Over 65 Years
Here at Gabaldon Mortuary, we have been entrusted to care for Albuquerque families during some of their most difficult times for over 65 years. As a family owned and operated company, we treat everyone with the highest level of respect and compassion. Contact us today to speak with a licensed funeral director to express your wishes for your loved one’s burial or cremation services.